Tiny Homes are all the rage; and for good reason. They offer a functional alternative to conventional housing at a fraction of the cost. Their intelligent design allows comfortable living in a much smaller space and because they’re on wheels, not only can they be easily relocated, but they often don’t require costly council approvals.
Clunes and Larnook model: Lock Up from $60,000 Shell from $80,000 Turn Key from $99,000
Eltham model: Lock Up from $50,000 Shell from $70,000 Turn Key from $86,500
Northern Rivers Tiny Homes is proud to introduce our locally made contemporary tiny homes.
We provide as standard inclusions:
- Louvre windows to allow excellent cross ventilation, keeping you cool
- Stairs to the queen mezzanine sleeping area ensuring easy accessibility
- Appliances: 216L refrigerator, 540mm electric upright oven and hob and 4.5kg washing machine
- LED downlights saving energy and working seamlessly alongside your solar array
- Bathroom exhaust fan to ensure your bathroom is moisture and odour free
- Insulation rated to R4 for your comfort in all Australian conditions
- USB power points in all mezzanines and in the kitchen to charge your devices
- Solar ready connections so your solar technician can easily hook up a solar array via the utilities box
- Ceiling fan to ensure constant circulation of air around your tiny home
- External storage box to hide away and protect outdoor items from the weather